Suneha Seetahul is a development economist working as a consultant at the World Bank (Sierra Leone Social Protection and Jobs) on social protection and economic inclusion. She is also a Post-Doctoral Research Fellow in the Gender Equality in Working Life Research Initiative at the University of Sydney. She has joined the World Bank as an Africa Fellow 2021 to work in the Gender Group.
The Observatory of Rural Dynamics and Inequalities in South India (ODRIIS) analyses over the past 15 years how structural changes in contemporary South India are reshaping the organisation of work, social hierarchies and household livelihoods using first-hand and original data (quantitative and qualitative) collection tools.
- Centre d’Etudes en Sciences Sociales sur les Mondes Africains, Américains et Asiatiques (CESSMA)
- Développement, Institutions, Mondialisation (DIAL)
- French Institute of Pondicherry (IFP)
- French National Research Institute for Sustainable Development (IRD)
- Network, Employment, dEbt, Mobility, and Skills in South India Survey (NEEMSIS)
action-research announcement auf big-5 caste communication covid-19 covindia data debt demonetisation digital finance documentary econometrics employment feminism food gender inequalities labour market livelihood migrant tracking neemsis neemsis-1 neemsis-2 ongoing personality traits political work project psychometrics publication resource restitution rume seminar shg social network survey team website work